A little red riding hood done in fleece with ric rac trim and bias tape edges.
This is my first steampunk costume. I used fabric left over from the local debutant ball. My husband helped me with the photos.
This cloak is actually something I made several years ago for a giant bird costume, but I had an opportunity to wear it yesterday to Ren Fest for my barbarian outfit. I also made the arm bracers. T…
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.