By Hand London provided a tutorial for an easy kimono. All the details and more photos on The Enantiomer Project
Shift dresses are not my thing but this one has a great shape.
Me too! :)
Teal broadcloth was used to make Colette’s Laurel. More details, drama, and pictures on my blog: “The Enantiomer Project”:http://enantiomerproject.blogspot.com/
I used Vogue Pattern 8615 and a wonderful peacock fabric to make a dress for a dear friend’s birthday celebration. It is a versatile dress with a full skirt and 3/4 sleeves. You can read all abou…
Fall colors are the inspiration. I used Simplicity 2215 and the Sorbetto pattern. Fall in the south is still warm so this is the perfect transition outfit.
More on The Enantiomer Project…
Thank you all!
Love this print and great construction!
I finally made Butterick’s B4790 — the famous 3 piece, Walkaway Dress. I choose a cotton blend for drape and did not line the outside with bias tape. You can read more in my blog…
The Colette pattern Sorbetto was used with a Rayon blend and 3/4 length sleeves were added. Homemade bias tape gave a pop of color.
You can read more at The Enantiomer Project…
Inspired by U2 and the green tie-dyed fabric I found, I used McCall’s M6741 to create a princess seam, flared skirt dress. The pattern was heavily changed.
You can read more here: "The Enan…
Colette Peony meets Cynthia Rowley (Simplicity 1873) in a pattern mash-up! Check out my blog for more details.
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.