Katy and I made playsuits!
The base of the bodice was made using the Burdastyle Bustier Top 5/2011 pattern. I altered it to i…
Thank you! It’s funny since I never really drink coke – it just went so well with the mural and t…
I made this bustier top using white swiss dot material and shell buttons using McCall’s pattern M6325 – version C.
It is blogged here
I made the triangle cutout version of the Datura Blouse by Deer & Doe using the Go-go London geometric print and a minty cotton lawn with little cat-faced buttons down the back.
Blogged at: "Ka…
I made this easy-breasy gathered skirt using the Pattern Runway’s Very Gathered Skirt pattern from a bright pink polyester so it would be flowy and drapey.
I made this shirt from a polkadot chambray and added vintage pearl snap buttons using the Archer pattern from Grainline Studio.
More on the blog at katyandlaney.com…
I made this Sencha blouse from Collette patterns out of a chartreuse silk habotai so it would be flowy and a tad translucent. Full post on Katy & Laney…
The “By Hand London”http://byhandlondon.com/ “Charlotte Skirt”http://shop.byhandlondon.com/product/charlotte-skirt made in a bright ikat print cotton. I shortened the length to right below the knee…
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.