I made this dress for a tea party. I tried to make the skirt as big as I could with the amount of fabric I had, and because I was improvising rather than using a pattern, it went wrong a lot. Howev…
This was my GCSE Textiles project, it was supposed to be part of a costume for the book Mortal engines. It was very fun to make. this is a picture of the skirt with a petticoat underneath it :)
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.