- Prepare all the steps for your Technique. Make sure all the text is set, the videos edited and the photos are the right size (at least 615 pixels wide).
- Log in to your BurdaStyle account.
- Select the “Learning” tab in the home page, then select “Add a Technique” in the upper right hand corner of this section OR go to the “My Studio” tab in your Profile page and select “Add a Technique” from the My Toolkit section.
- Enter the required information and images. Click “add instructions”. Add the step description and image, then click “Add this step” for each step. Once you are done click “Publish."
- The technique will be saved to your studio. To share with the BurdaStyle community select “Publish Technique” on the following screen or access the technique in your “My Studio” section and click on the “Publish” link.
- Should you need to edit a Technique, go to the “My Studio” tab in your Profile page and select “My Toolkit” section. Find the Technique you want to update and click on “Edit”. You can then choose to edit the technique overview information or its instructions. Once you are done editing select “Update”.
- You upload the Technique the same way as you would upload a project. Each technique must have a respective project page. Once you have completed the project listing, click on the “continue to instructions” link at the bottom of the page.
The Terms Section can be found in our Learning Section front page, on the bottom left sidebar. You can find it directly at here
1). Go to the Learning section.
2). Scroll down until you see the “Find a Term” box. From you can browse through the terms by their first letter (like a dictionary) or click “View all Terms” to find the complete list of the terms we have available.
Learn how to to make a pair of leggings from start to finish in this week's new BurdaStyle Video!
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Be the best dressed party-goer in a satin bustier top, patterned pants, and rosette textured dress.
This Thursday, give your old sweaters fresh life and a new look with our Sweater Rehab web seminar!
Enjoy breakfast with the fam in comfy outfits that still look polished when the cameras come out.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.