Sooo… the title pretty well says it all. Are you hiding fabric from someone in your household? If so, who? why? where?
Here are some great ideas I found online that I took to be a bit humorous: ENJOY!
1) Fold it larger and put it evenly under the mattress – you can get a hundred yards under there!
There’s no chance hubby will find it – how often does he make the bed?
2) You can also fold some and put it under each chair and sofa cushion .
3) Hang a yardage on a coat hanger, then cover it with a piece of clothing – hence, 100 coat
hangers/100yds of fabric! 3 closets + 300 yards!
4) Get a large trash can, remove the cover and have someone cut a round piece of plywood out
for you. Put stash in trash can, put on wooden cover, place a pretty, 70" round tablecloth (or
sew two 2 yard pieces together lengthwise and “pretend” its a tablecloth on it – a beautiful
lamp on top – and who’s to know it’s full of fabric? (A good way to hide the ironing, too!)
5) If you have a space under the bed, buy some of the flatter Rubbermaid tubs and fill them.
Now when you’ve bought more fabric than you can store in these five ways, you just aren’t
5 Posts Sign in to add a post
I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bo…
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates….
it’s nice idea
Or not…because clothing is considered ‘useful items’ and generally cannot be copyrigh…
Clothing is legally considered ‘useful items’ and cannot be copyrighted…same as patte…