Sooo… the title pretty well says it all. Are you hiding fabric from someone in your household? If so, who? why? where?
Here are some great ideas I found online that I took to be a bit humorous: ENJOY!
1) Fold it larger and put it evenly under the mattress – you can get a hundred yards under there!
There’s no chance hubby will find it – how often does he make the bed?
2) You can also fold some and put it under each chair and sofa cushion .
3) Hang a yardage on a coat hanger, then cover it with a piece of clothing – hence, 100 coat
hangers/100yds of fabric! 3 closets + 300 yards!
4) Get a large trash can, remove the cover and have someone cut a round piece of plywood out
for you. Put stash in trash can, put on wooden cover, place a pretty, 70" round tablecloth (or
sew two 2 yard pieces together lengthwise and “pretend” its a tablecloth on it – a beautiful
lamp on top – and who’s to know it’s full of fabric? (A good way to hide the ironing, too!)
5) If you have a space under the bed, buy some of the flatter Rubbermaid tubs and fill them.
Now when you’ve bought more fabric than you can store in these five ways, you just aren’t
This question is from almost a year ago yet Burda has yet to address it. I’m also curi…
Generation T will give you tons of ideas.
Is Burdastyle working on this? Because I’d love to get actual updates again, not things…
Thanks for the reply. I thought it would be complexI I’m a big fan of the dress and I w…
It sounds as though you need either to do a sway-back adjustment, or to move some of th…
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.