Sooo… the title pretty well says it all. Are you hiding fabric from someone in your household? If so, who? why? where?
Here are some great ideas I found online that I took to be a bit humorous: ENJOY!
1) Fold it larger and put it evenly under the mattress – you can get a hundred yards under there!
There’s no chance hubby will find it – how often does he make the bed?
2) You can also fold some and put it under each chair and sofa cushion .
3) Hang a yardage on a coat hanger, then cover it with a piece of clothing – hence, 100 coat
hangers/100yds of fabric! 3 closets + 300 yards!
4) Get a large trash can, remove the cover and have someone cut a round piece of plywood out
for you. Put stash in trash can, put on wooden cover, place a pretty, 70" round tablecloth (or
sew two 2 yard pieces together lengthwise and “pretend” its a tablecloth on it – a beautiful
lamp on top – and who’s to know it’s full of fabric? (A good way to hide the ironing, too!)
5) If you have a space under the bed, buy some of the flatter Rubbermaid tubs and fill them.
Now when you’ve bought more fabric than you can store in these five ways, you just aren’t
Hello, I just pasted below the proper download link to use. And please double-check the…
Please ensure the link is being entered exactly as it’s published in th…
I recently made a red/ white striped blouse – went to the hairdresser – and you’ve gues…
Hello. I am struggling a bit with Wool Long Coat #101B too. Unlike ANR I dont think the…
Did anyone get an answer on this one?? I just bought the magazine for the first time, …
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Pattern of the Week
This slim-fit dress makes a perfect cocktail dress for this time of year!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Straight Skirt, and how she made it look so yummy!
Member Project of the Week
The latest Elie Saab collection inspired this hand-beaded dress by chanel2005.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.