Sooo… the title pretty well says it all. Are you hiding fabric from someone in your household? If so, who? why? where?
Here are some great ideas I found online that I took to be a bit humorous: ENJOY!
1) Fold it larger and put it evenly under the mattress – you can get a hundred yards under there!
There’s no chance hubby will find it – how often does he make the bed?
2) You can also fold some and put it under each chair and sofa cushion .
3) Hang a yardage on a coat hanger, then cover it with a piece of clothing – hence, 100 coat
hangers/100yds of fabric! 3 closets + 300 yards!
4) Get a large trash can, remove the cover and have someone cut a round piece of plywood out
for you. Put stash in trash can, put on wooden cover, place a pretty, 70" round tablecloth (or
sew two 2 yard pieces together lengthwise and “pretend” its a tablecloth on it – a beautiful
lamp on top – and who’s to know it’s full of fabric? (A good way to hide the ironing, too!)
5) If you have a space under the bed, buy some of the flatter Rubbermaid tubs and fill them.
Now when you’ve bought more fabric than you can store in these five ways, you just aren’t
I wish someone would answer this question as I am wondering the same thing. I purchased…
Glad you sorted it :-)
That’s for ‘tall’ sizes. There’s a separate chart for that. 72 is equivalent to size 36…
This may not be the right place for this, but I would love to see some subcategories fo…
Hope that yor machine is OK. I took mine in over Christams in between shows. It is runn…
Check out Denise's new video and find out why you should sign up now!
Why you should wear clothing made to fit YOU! (In GIF's)
4 Week Online Course
Use Coupon Code: KNITS15 and Register for only $49.99!
Fashion & Trends
Vacation planned for the winter? Sew up these style to take away with you and also get 20% off!
We have just extended registration to accommodate a few more students
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.