Got this as a gift for x-mas, used it one time. Went back to use it and completely jammed. Needle does not move nor will the hand turn move. I also think it may have something to do with the electric. When I turn the machine on the gear like noise isn’t there and I can just wiggle the cord a bit the little like goes on and off. This was from QVC/HSN.

Maybe someone had a similar issue/knows something. I took it somewhere and they said to try oiling it, which I did with no luck.

Thx :)

Photo_295_large

1 Post Sign in to add a post

• 10th_aug_on_holiday_large

Aug 17, 2013, 12.29 PMby katensew

If you know a bit about machines remove the bobbin below and try moving the wheel by hand ! If it still sticks then remove the bobbin " holder " carefully – this should now release the needle. Bring the needle up to it’s highest position by hand. Check this bottom area for jammed threads etc. Brush it out. Carefully replace the bobbin holder, matching up all the pieces. By hand move the needle up and down. Should it stick again at this point then I’m afraid the timimg may be out – and the resetting of this is a professsional job. Whatever you do DO NOT use the electric foot control to try and force it to work as this may burn out the motor.

• This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts

Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//discussions/someone-help-me/topics/singer-14j250-stylist-2-jammed--2