Hi, I am making the following: http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m6464-products-15234.php?page_id=96
I’m using crepe de chine and i underlined it with a very light weight cotton (which i thought would give a little stability and structure). I’m getting ugly puckers in my seams :( Using an 80/11 needle, switched to cotton thread, and have my tension on the loose (but not loose) side. I’m also using both hands to feed the fabric through giving it a slight tautness. The bodice I made looks beautiful (i rounded and dropped the neckline and it has lace with piping around the neckline), but the skirt puckers are ruining the overall look…and I’ve spent so much time on it.
2 Posts Sign in to add a post
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your si…
Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making po…
This is a brilliant blog! I’m very happy with the comments!..
I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I A…
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favo…