NEW BurdaStyle
Best of Blogging List!

Subscribe to our FREE digital newsletter and
receive the new Top 50 Bloggers List for
sewing, fashion and craft enthusiasts!

it’s suppose to help keep the dress “attached” to the skin of the upper bust part and it’s on the lining of the dress. It looks like two elastic strips on both side and a clear plastic strip in the middle. And I dont think it’s boning. Does anyone know what’s it called and where to get it? Missing


    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts