Sewing Patterns!

Sign up & receive our
Runway to Reality Look Book with Brother!
Sewing tutorials & runway inspiration.

Dear all,
i am looking for a semitransparent fabric with dots on it,
like the one in the picture.
How is such fabric called and where can I find it?
Thanks, Alke


1 Post Sign in to add a post

  • 560021_10151334096512897_1725661069_n_large

    May 22, 2013, 08.00 PMby Chococatlovescookies

    There are a variety of different sheer fabrics that can feature printed (or flocked) polk-a-dots. If you’re searching online you can try Etsy, I’ve seen similar fabrics on there. I can’t say specifically what your photographed material is, as it’s very small and hard to see. I hope that helps.

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts