NEW BurdaStyle
Best of Blogging List!

Subscribe to our FREE digital newsletter and
receive the new Top 50 Bloggers List for
sewing, fashion and craft enthusiasts!

Russel Crowe has this coat and shirt in the new robin hood movie
does anyone know what this type of collar is called, or even better, how to make one?


3 Posts Sign in to add a post

  • 985f0154fdefdf284531d76b36fbffee7a42548e_large

    Jun 17, 2010, 05.39 PMby katexxxxxx

    Have you got a better link? That one doesn’t givethe picture.

  • 20150117_152733_large

    Jun 28, 2010, 12.53 AMby mlssfshn

    It’s a stand collar with sharp ends. You can modify the band of a banded collar to get this look.

  • Kt_large

    Jun 30, 2010, 08.03 AMby glamourie

    woot! thank you!

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts