Sewing Patterns!

Sign up & receive our
Runway to Reality Look Book with Brother!
Sewing tutorials & runway inspiration.

Hi all – am a little stuck. I was wanting to know how to create a “vertical flounce” which I have decided it’s called from my googling, but I may be wrong…There’s a project listed here called on burdastyle called “vertical flounce skirt” but I could not find the pattern for it. Does anyone have some instructions on how to make the flounce bit?

Thanking you in advance!



2 Posts Sign in to add a post

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts