I recently purchased this pattern, and only after getting it did I realize that the sizes are a little non-standard (72-88). I assume that their for taller women, as I remember seeing similar sizes in a burda magazine a few years back, but the sizes of the pattern cannot be found in burdastyle.com’s sizing charts. How on earth will I know what size to make without a size chart? Will I just have to guess? Or print the pattern out and measure it myself?
Quite frankly I find it a little odd to post a pattern in sizes that can’t be found. Several people have complained about this in the dress’s project site.

Dsc03787_large

3 Posts Sign in to add a post

• Dsc03787_large

Jan 19, 2012, 06.59 AMby sadienorway

OK so now there’s downloadable size charts with all possible sizes. Problem solved, yay!

• 1175_large

Mar 16, 2012, 02.08 PMby SelinaWu

How’s the dress coming along? I just downloaded it, a bit confused about the centre seam and fold…

• Missing

Aug 4, 2012, 08.56 AMby michaelG4369

Where I can find the pattern of half sleeves dresses, for women, there should be lining pattern on it?

• This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts

Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//discussions/site-and-pattern-corrections/topics/122012-long-sleeve-maxi-dress-120--2