Burdastyle Christmas List Ideas
1. Apron – Layla: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/layla
BSC Perth: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/bsc-perth-reversible-apron
2. oven mitt – Layla: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/laylas-oven-mitt
3. neck tie – Osman Tie: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/osman-tie
4. bow tie – David: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/david
5. Cabezas Belt: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/cabezas-belt
6. Charlie Reusable Grocery Bag: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/charlie-reusable-grocery-bag—2
7. Mad Men Headbands: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/mad-men-headbands
8. Candy Cane Cover/ Snowman Brooch: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/candy-cane-cover-snowman-brooch
9. Mini Owl Ornament: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/mini-owl-ornament
10. Slippers – Alice: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/alice
11. Shoulder Bag – http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/burda-style-magazine-22010-shoulder-bag
12. Toiletry Bag – Carolina: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/carolina
13. Pj’s – Jane: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/jane
14. Nighty – Bambi: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/bambi
15. Muff – Christina: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/christina
16. Shoulder bag – Diana: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/diana
17. Baby bib – Daisy: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/daisy
18. Closet organizer – Tory: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/tory
19. Pillow – Sabine: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/sabine
20. Sleep mask – Marcel eyemask: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/marcel-eyemask
This is probably no help, but “lavable” in French/Spanish/Portuguese means washable.
I found garments on the German Burda website with lavabel suggested, a translator says…
I agree! Can we get some help here? The HOURGLASS GOWN also requires the use of
The collection has a hell lot of printed patterns in it. Apt for February month, though…
@Sabrina Thanks for sharing the link. Great information there. Gone through your profil…
Check out Denise's new video and find out why you should sign up now!
Why you should wear clothing made to fit YOU! (In GIF's)
Fashion & Trends
Vacation planned for the winter? Sew up these style to take away with you and also get 20% off!
We have just extended registration to accommodate a few more students
Make your Valentine's Day Extra Special, by Making your own Date Night Attire! There is still time..
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.