Burdastyle Christmas List Ideas
1. Apron – Layla: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/layla
BSC Perth: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/bsc-perth-reversible-apron
2. oven mitt – Layla: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/laylas-oven-mitt
3. neck tie – Osman Tie: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/osman-tie
4. bow tie – David: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/david
5. Cabezas Belt: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/cabezas-belt
6. Charlie Reusable Grocery Bag: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/charlie-reusable-grocery-bag—2
7. Mad Men Headbands: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/mad-men-headbands
8. Candy Cane Cover/ Snowman Brooch: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/candy-cane-cover-snowman-brooch
9. Mini Owl Ornament: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/mini-owl-ornament
10. Slippers – Alice: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/alice
11. Shoulder Bag – http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/burda-style-magazine-22010-shoulder-bag
12. Toiletry Bag – Carolina: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/carolina
13. Pj’s – Jane: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/jane
14. Nighty – Bambi: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/bambi
15. Muff – Christina: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/christina
16. Shoulder bag – Diana: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/diana
17. Baby bib – Daisy: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/daisy
18. Closet organizer – Tory: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/tory
19. Pillow – Sabine: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/sabine
20. Sleep mask – Marcel eyemask: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/marcel-eyemask
I just made the Babyville Boutique diaper pattern and found it to be successful. It has…
You are probably pulling the fabric down as you pin, or failing to allow the hem to ’dr…
Silk tulle squishes down into a TINY space: anything less wide is just going to look sk…
Sounds like the center front length is too long… If it’s only an inch or so, then un…
Spamming member: http://www.burdastyle.com/profiles/realigfollowers/my_activity
Sip cocktails by the fire in faux fur, patterned silks, and more luxurious fabrics.
Fashion & Trends
See our picks for holiday parties, from brunch to a New Year's Eve bash!
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Pattern of the Week
This slim-fit dress makes a perfect cocktail dress for this time of year!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.