Burdastyle Christmas List Ideas
1. Apron – Layla: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/layla
BSC Perth: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/bsc-perth-reversible-apron
2. oven mitt – Layla: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/laylas-oven-mitt
3. neck tie – Osman Tie: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/osman-tie
4. bow tie – David: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/david
5. Cabezas Belt: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/cabezas-belt
6. Charlie Reusable Grocery Bag: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/charlie-reusable-grocery-bag—2
7. Mad Men Headbands: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/mad-men-headbands
8. Candy Cane Cover/ Snowman Brooch: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/candy-cane-cover-snowman-brooch
9. Mini Owl Ornament: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/mini-owl-ornament
10. Slippers – Alice: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/alice
11. Shoulder Bag – http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/burda-style-magazine-22010-shoulder-bag
12. Toiletry Bag – Carolina: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/carolina
13. Pj’s – Jane: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/jane
14. Nighty – Bambi: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/bambi
15. Muff – Christina: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/christina
16. Shoulder bag – Diana: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/diana
17. Baby bib – Daisy: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/daisy
18. Closet organizer – Tory: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/tory
19. Pillow – Sabine: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/sabine
20. Sleep mask – Marcel eyemask: http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/marcel-eyemask
My projects don’t show up either. That really sucks! What a waste of time. Off to tell …
Just a reminder about the vintage clothing show this Saturday…don’t say you did not k…
Yeah. I see what you mean. Trusting the seller is everything. In your position, then, I…
Thank you for your answer!
I´m hoping for the coverlock but I´m buying second hand an…
Just by looking at them I’d go with the Coverlock 3.0 — there’s a lot of machine, ther…
New pattern categories and how-to changes.
Fashion & Trends
Style this summer favorite for early and late fall.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Check out Meg's latest mash up and see other BurdaStyle member's variations!
Sporty dresses, oversized cardigans, and easy tops in jersey and knits.
Pattern of the Week
This boho lace top is the perfect piece to start wearing this time of year.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.