I get an error ‘not found’ when trying to download the free dress pattern on page 106 of the Burda Style Winter 2014 magazine. Can anyone help? Thank you. Irene

Missing

5 Posts Sign in to add a post

• Missing

Nov 28, 2013, 12.42 AMby mollydee

I also cannot download the free hip wrap pattern from Winter 2014. Has anyone been able to access the free patterns from this issue?

1 Reply
    • Denise_wild_lovesewing_large

Dec 6, 2013, 08.20 PMby Denise Wild

Hello, I just pasted below the proper download link to use. And please double-check the code you’re using as well to ensure that’s being typed in exactly the same as well. We check the links and the download codes periodically. It’s usually a just very minor type-o whenever someone can’t access it.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• Missing

Dec 3, 2013, 07.06 PMby jartman

It’s not working for me either. Please help.

• Profile_photo_blue_2_large

Dec 6, 2013, 12.56 AMby rmputnam

Did anyone get an answer on this one?? I just bought the magazine for the first time, but the download links aren’t working for me either. :-(

• Denise_wild_lovesewing_large

Dec 6, 2013, 08.17 PMby Denise Wild

Hi, everyone!

Please ensure the link is being entered exactly as it’s published in the magazine: BurdaStyle.com/PatternDownloads/Winter2014 (capital P, D, W). That should resolve the “error” issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions. And HAPPY SEWING!!

Dec 22, 2013, 02.18 AMby Cheryl Scott

I did have trouble, but copy/paste of the address in your post worked fine! Thank you!

• This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts

• Hi nelluzza!

I don’t think I would because the extra stability you would achieve in …

• ooooh, good idea. thanks. and katexxxx your posts are everywhere and amazing. you help …

• Thanks Dissylu!! should i iron some interfacing on the back of the crepe just to give i…

• Mine is printing at 3-1/2". My print preview is fine, it’s the actual printout where i…

• Hi!

I think you’d be fine sewing directly on the fabric. You could use a tiny zig za…

Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//discussions/patterns/topics/winter-2014-free-pattern-download--2