Log in to your BurdaStyle account.
In the section titled “Patterns” select the pattern you would like to download.
If the pattern is free:
1. Click on “Get It”
2. Select in the Download section either “print at home” or “print at copy shop.” The download dialogue will pop up prompting you to choose either “open” or “save as.” We suggest choosing “save as” to insure that you have the pattern on your computer.
3. From there, print the pattern on your printer or at a copy shop, assemble the tiles, and you are set to cut and sew.
If the pattern has a charge:
1. Click “Add to Cart” The item will be added to your cart.
2. When you are done shopping, go to your shopping cart to complete the purchase.
3. You will see a list of the pattern(s) you have chosen to buy. At the bottom of this list you will see the “Secure Checkout” button. (You may have to update your billing/shipping/credit card/PayPal info.)
4. When buying a pattern, make sure both the billing and shipping addresses are marked as the primary address.
5. Click “Continue”. Your pattern will now be available for download.
6. Save the pattern on your computer.
7. Open the pattern, print it out, assemble the tiles, and sew it up.
If you experience problems when attempting to download, try clearing your web browser’s cache and click “Save to Disk” instead of “Open When Downloading.” If this does not work, please contact us at email@example.com.
72 Posts Sign in to add a post
I am also looking for people who want to sew together so it would be nice to get togeth…
Hi Susie., welcome! Mod 120 is shorter than 121/122. If you come across having to ext…
NObody seems to listen to us when we give this feedback Susie, you have to struggle on …
It doesn’t look too difficult. You could find a normal straight skirt pa…
I have a Burda “easy fashion” E 971 tunics pattern. It might be it?