Log in to your BurdaStyle account.
In the section titled “Patterns” select the pattern you would like to download.
If the pattern is free:
1. Click on “Get It”
2. Select in the Download section either “print at home” or “print at copy shop.” The download dialogue will pop up prompting you to choose either “open” or “save as.” We suggest choosing “save as” to insure that you have the pattern on your computer.
3. From there, print the pattern on your printer or at a copy shop, assemble the tiles, and you are set to cut and sew.
If the pattern has a charge:
1. Click “Add to Cart” The item will be added to your cart.
2. When you are done shopping, go to your shopping cart to complete the purchase.
3. You will see a list of the pattern(s) you have chosen to buy. At the bottom of this list you will see the “Secure Checkout” button. (You may have to update your billing/shipping/credit card/PayPal info.)
4. When buying a pattern, make sure both the billing and shipping addresses are marked as the primary address.
5. Click “Continue”. Your pattern will now be available for download.
6. Save the pattern on your computer.
7. Open the pattern, print it out, assemble the tiles, and sew it up.
If you experience problems when attempting to download, try clearing your web browser’s cache and click “Save to Disk” instead of “Open When Downloading.” If this does not work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This question is from almost a year ago yet Burda has yet to address it. I’m also curi…
Generation T will give you tons of ideas.
Is Burdastyle working on this? Because I’d love to get actual updates again, not things…
Thanks for the reply. I thought it would be complexI I’m a big fan of the dress and I w…
It sounds as though you need either to do a sway-back adjustment, or to move some of th…
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
Meet this seamstress, mom, jeans lover, and the instructor of our digital pattern drafting course!
Pattern of the Week
This timeless style ties at the back and looks stunning at formal events
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.