Log in to your BurdaStyle account.
In the section titled “Patterns” select the pattern you would like to download.
If the pattern is free:
1. Click on “Get It”
2. Select in the Download section either “print at home” or “print at copy shop.” The download dialogue will pop up prompting you to choose either “open” or “save as.” We suggest choosing “save as” to insure that you have the pattern on your computer.
3. From there, print the pattern on your printer or at a copy shop, assemble the tiles, and you are set to cut and sew.
If the pattern has a charge:
1. Click “Add to Cart” The item will be added to your cart.
2. When you are done shopping, go to your shopping cart to complete the purchase.
3. You will see a list of the pattern(s) you have chosen to buy. At the bottom of this list you will see the “Secure Checkout” button. (You may have to update your billing/shipping/credit card/PayPal info.)
4. When buying a pattern, make sure both the billing and shipping addresses are marked as the primary address.
5. Click “Continue”. Your pattern will now be available for download.
6. Save the pattern on your computer.
7. Open the pattern, print it out, assemble the tiles, and sew it up.
If you experience problems when attempting to download, try clearing your web browser’s cache and click “Save to Disk” instead of “Open When Downloading.” If this does not work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for this information, I’ll use it to repair my pants. Thank you
I’m interested in the April 2011 issue.
thank you, Kate. I am really amazed, that there is not much more work involved…but I …
The seam needs to be able to stretch, so you need to use a stretch technique, as if you…
Member Project of the Week
Clothingengineer made a classic trench in Pantone's 2014 color of the year. Take a look!
Fashion and Trends
Check out this post all on menswear, and see how Meg was inspired to create her own men's shirts!
Learn how to set your serger up for sewing a rolled hem in this week's new BurdaStyle Video!
Perfect the art of sewing collars and stands, including tricks you won't find in books or patterns!
Sip cocktails by the fire in faux fur, patterned silks, and more luxurious fabrics.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.