Log in to your BurdaStyle account.
In the section titled “Patterns” select the pattern you would like to download.
If the pattern is free:
1. Click on “Get It”
2. Select in the Download section either “print at home” or “print at copy shop.” The download dialogue will pop up prompting you to choose either “open” or “save as.” We suggest choosing “save as” to insure that you have the pattern on your computer.
3. From there, print the pattern on your printer or at a copy shop, assemble the tiles, and you are set to cut and sew.
If the pattern has a charge:
1. Click “Add to Cart” The item will be added to your cart.
2. When you are done shopping, go to your shopping cart to complete the purchase.
3. You will see a list of the pattern(s) you have chosen to buy. At the bottom of this list you will see the “Secure Checkout” button. (You may have to update your billing/shipping/credit card/PayPal info.)
4. When buying a pattern, make sure both the billing and shipping addresses are marked as the primary address.
5. Click “Continue”. Your pattern will now be available for download.
6. Save the pattern on your computer.
7. Open the pattern, print it out, assemble the tiles, and sew it up.
If you experience problems when attempting to download, try clearing your web browser’s cache and click “Save to Disk” instead of “Open When Downloading.” If this does not work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would also suggest consistency for your customers.where one country gets it fre…
Hello, the first thing you need to know about Burda Patterns is that they do not come w…
Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine is the best br…
Thank you Floralgirl :-)
I’ll take a look!
Member Project of the Week
She modified this coat wonderfully by adding length and changing the pockets and collar
Congratulations to addiemiller22 for winning, and now being the face of our Cascade Designer Dress!
Flaunt your sewing skills as well as your fab fashion sense in these modern, head-turning designs
Watch Meg's promo of our upcoming course! It is the future of at-home pattern drafting...
Pattern of the Week
The oversized shape has a cool bell shaped silhouette with a wide body and fitted sleeves
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.