Log in to your BurdaStyle account.
In the section titled “Patterns” select the pattern you would like to download.
If the pattern is free:
1. Click on “Get It”
2. Select in the Download section either “print at home” or “print at copy shop.” The download dialogue will pop up prompting you to choose either “open” or “save as.” We suggest choosing “save as” to insure that you have the pattern on your computer.
3. From there, print the pattern on your printer or at a copy shop, assemble the tiles, and you are set to cut and sew.
If the pattern has a charge:
1. Click “Add to Cart” The item will be added to your cart.
2. When you are done shopping, go to your shopping cart to complete the purchase.
3. You will see a list of the pattern(s) you have chosen to buy. At the bottom of this list you will see the “Secure Checkout” button. (You may have to update your billing/shipping/credit card/PayPal info.)
4. When buying a pattern, make sure both the billing and shipping addresses are marked as the primary address.
5. Click “Continue”. Your pattern will now be available for download.
6. Save the pattern on your computer.
7. Open the pattern, print it out, assemble the tiles, and sew it up.
If you experience problems when attempting to download, try clearing your web browser’s cache and click “Save to Disk” instead of “Open When Downloading.” If this does not work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The French website does show a French version with Oct. 24 street date.
I’m new to sewing and I don’t understand the pattern instructions for the waistband on …
Hi Chillwear, we are experiencing slight delays due to a high volume of project posting…
I just tried to post a project, not showing up in my studio or on the project page….
I agree with esamuels. 10 cm is what you want, which is just a little smaller then 4 in…
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Check out Meg's finished Mash Up project of her denim suit and see how you can sew along!
Fashion & Trends
Dress like your favorite heroine from Disney's Frozen.
This web seminar will teach you tricks to sewing and cutting silk successfully!
See one of the techniques you'll learn in November's Fabric Design course.
Cozy scarf collars, dressed up sweats, and essential dresses.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.