OFFICIAL RULES FOR
Project Runway Remake Challenge Presented by Rowenta
Promotion Description: Project Runway Remake Challenge Presented by Rowenta (the “Contest”) begins on date stated in description at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on specified date at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”) unless otherwise stated. At the end of the Promotion Period, winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of BurdaStyle (the “Sponsor”) which shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. Eligibility: Only persons over the age of sixteen (16) years as of the date of entry or under with the written consent of a legal guardian, who are located in and legal residents of the United States (excluding Arizona) are eligible to enter. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members or persons living in the same household are not eligible. The Contest is void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: All entries, must be received by and be in the hand of Sponsor during the Promotion Period to be eligible for consideration for acceptance. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account provided in the entry, and proof of being the authorized account holder may be required and the decision of the Sponsor will be final. All information (name, username and email) must be included to enter and to be eligible to win, and entries not containing a valid email address will be disqualified. Proof of sending an email or postal mail is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by the Sponsor of such entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries that are not received in a timely manner, or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error, or due to inaccessibility of the Internet or portions thereof. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Participant.
1. Privacy: Information provided to enter the Contest will not be sold to third parties. The Sponsor, its affiliates, and companies supplying prizes (or parts thereof) in connection with this Contest may from time to time contact entrants via email concerning the promotion of their products or services and, by participating in the Contest, each entrant consents to receiving such advertisements or other solicitations via email (entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out from receiving such email marketing communications upon the receipt of the first one).
2. Automated Entries Prohibited: No mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, software generated or automated multiple entries will be accepted.
3. Submission Selection: Winner will be declared by the Sponsor through either internal jury, voting via members, or randomization depending on specified rules at beginning of the promotion period. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. The winners will be notified by mail, telephone or email within five days of their selection. The winner will have seven days from the time email notification was sent to them to accept the prize, which acceptance shall be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received or read by a potential winner for any reason. The Sponsor is not responsible and shall not be liable for any late, lost or misdirected notification, or for a winner’s efforts to claim a prize. If for any reason a potential winner cannot be reached despite reasonable efforts by Sponsor, or a prize is not accepted within seven days of the first notification attempt made by Sponsor, or the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not to have complied with these Official Rules, that potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and Sponsor will select a winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
4. Chosen Submissions: Chosen submissions will be awarded the prize as specified in contest description.
5. General Submission Acceptance Conditions:. Prizes are not transferable and not assignable. The winner shall be solely responsible for all taxes and fees or costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any federal or state or other income tax.
6. Release: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the prizewinner’s permission for Sponsor to use prizewinner’s name for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation or authorization. In addition, acceptance of a prize constitutes the prize winner’s permission and consent for BurdaStyle to reproduce, publish, distribute, prepare derivative works of, sell, or otherwise use or make commercial use of any designs or patterns submitted by the prize winner in connection with his or her entry into the Contest, which permission and consent shall be irrevocable and subsist in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization. Entrants agree that Sponsor and its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the Sponsoring Entities”), shall not be responsible for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or from entrants’ acceptance or receipt of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest.
7. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
8. Name of Winner: For the name of winner, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: BurdaStyle 1270 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 2908. New York, NY. 10020
I wish someone would answer this question as I am wondering the same thing. I purchased…
Glad you sorted it :-)
That’s for ‘tall’ sizes. There’s a separate chart for that. 72 is equivalent to size 36…
This may not be the right place for this, but I would love to see some subcategories fo…
Hope that yor machine is OK. I took mine in over Christams in between shows. It is runn…
Check out Denise's new video and find out why you should sign up now!
Why you should wear clothing made to fit YOU! (In GIF's)
4 Week Online Course
Use Coupon Code: KNITS15 and Register for only $49.99!
Fashion & Trends
Vacation planned for the winter? Sew up these style to take away with you and also get 20% off!
We have just extended registration to accommodate a few more students
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.