BERNINA 2011 Halloween Costume Competition Official...
BERNINA 2011 Halloween Costume Competition Official Rules
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions apply. You need not be present to win.
The Contest: From 10/03/2011 through 10/30/2011 BurdaStyle, Inc. will promote, by means of the BurdaStyle.com blog the opportunity to submit entries to win a grand prize as detailed below.
Eligibility: Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for BurdaStyle, Inc. or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the contest or supplying the prize, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or play. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months in one calendar year.
How to enter: Upload project(s) with the phrase “BERNINA Halloween 2011” included in the project title on or before 10/23/2011 at midnight EST. All Contest entries become the property of BurdaStyle, Inc. and may be used by BurdaStyle, Inc. for any purpose and in any media in perpetuity.
1. How to win: How to Enter: All entries, must be uploaded into your Project studio during the Promotion Period to be eligible for consideration for acceptance. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the email account provided associated with the BurdaStyle username, and proof of being the authorized account holder may be required and the decision of the Sponsor will be final. Entries not containing a valid email address will be disqualified. Proof of sending an email or postal mail is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by the Sponsor of such entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries that are not received in a timely manner, or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error, or due to inaccessibility of the Internet or portions thereof.
2. Privacy: Information provided to enter the Contest will not be sold to third parties.
3. Automated Entries Prohibited: No mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, software generated or automated multiple entries will be accepted.
4. Submission Selection: Winners will be declared by the Sponsor through internal jury and voting via members depending on specified rules at beginning of the promotion period. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. The winners will be notified by email within five days of their selection. The winner will have seven days from the time email notification was sent to them to accept the prize, which acceptance shall be given by email to answers@BurdaStyle.com. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received or read by a potential winner for any reason. The Sponsor is not responsible and shall not be liable for any late, lost or misdirected notification, or for a winner’s efforts to claim a prize. If for any reason a potential winner cannot be reached despite reasonable efforts by Sponsor, or a prize is not accepted within seven days of the first notification attempt made by Sponsor, or the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not to have complied with these Official Rules, that potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and Sponsor will select a winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
5. Chosen Submissions: Chosen submissions will be awarded the prize as specified in contest description.
6. General Submission Acceptance Conditions:. Prizes are not transferable and not assignable. The winner shall be solely responsible for all taxes and fees or costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any federal or state or other income tax.
7. Release: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the prizewinner’s permission for Sponsor to use prizewinner’s name for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation or authorization. In addition, acceptance of a prize constitutes the prize winner’s permission and consent for BurdaStyle, Inc. to reproduce, publish, distribute, prepare derivative works of, sell, or otherwise use or make commercial use of any images submitted by the prize winner in connection with his or her entry into the Contest, which permission and consent shall be irrevocable and subsist in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization. Entrants agree that Sponsor and its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the Sponsoring Entities”), shall not be responsible for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or from entrants’ acceptance or receipt of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest.
8. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
All entries must be received on or before 10/23/2011 by midnight EST. The winner selection will be held between 10/25/2011 and 10/30/2011. Decision of the judges and BurdaStyle, Inc. is final. The grand Prize winner will be notified by email and must meet all eligibility requirements.
By entering, each contestant agrees to be bound by the rules. BurdaStyle, Inc. its promotional agents and Contest co-sponsors are not responsible for illegible, lost, delayed or misdirected mail, errors in faxes or shipments, busy phone signals, or incomplete entries.
Grand Prize: (One) Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000(USD).
Second Prize: (One) Second place winner will receive $300(USD).
One Sponsor Favorite will be chosen. Sponsor Favorite will receive a BERNINA 350 PE sewing machine.
The Prizes is non-transferable. There may be no other substitutions of prizes by winner. However, BurdaStyle, Inc. reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value in the event the above prize is unavailable for any reason. Individual, parent or legal guardian of winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes with respect to entire prize.
Unforeseen Events: BurdaStyle, Inc. reserves the right to change this Contest at its sole discretion at any time that BurdaStyle, Inc. become aware of any circumstances or occurrence which would materially affect the Contest security or fairness. BurdaStyle, Inc. reserves the right to announce any Contest rules changes over the air, in print or posters. (BurdaStyle, Inc. is not responsible for the inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason.
17 Posts Sign in to add a post
Thank You, Just wondering C:!
Hi, If its a cap sleeve, It probably wont have any ease.
If its just a regular slee…
We try our best to remove these spam posts within 24 hours.
We can’t put all the pink patterns in the sale, it’s a selection of 50 red and pink pat…