With Easter right around the corner I thought I would share these wonderful sites that have tutorials for fabric baskets. Try one or try them all and then post your results in the “Projects” section. Have fun!
1. MODA BAKE SHOP: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/fabric-easter-basket.html
2. PINK PENGUINE BLOG: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html
6. CREATE STUDIO: http://createstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html
7. TINY DECOR: http://tinydecorblog.com/blog/?p=3139
8. EMBROIDERY LIBRARY: http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/pdf/pr1328.pdf
9. CRANSTON VILLAGE: http://www.cranstonvillage.com/uploadedfiles/Bunny-and-Chick-Easter-Baskets.pdf
10. ORANGE FLOWER PATTERNS: http://orangeflowerpatterns.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-basket.html
11. SEW MAMA SEW: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=5588
2 Posts Sign in to add a post
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I l…
Thanks, I’ll give it a try!
I’m imagining the ruffle you’re talking about is just the result of the elastic …
Works for most cases if it’s a straightforward sleeve (no pleats, gathering or the like…