With Easter right around the corner I thought I would share these wonderful sites that have tutorials for fabric baskets. Try one or try them all and then post your results in the “Projects” section. Have fun!
1. MODA BAKE SHOP: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/fabric-easter-basket.html
2. PINK PENGUINE BLOG: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html
6. CREATE STUDIO: http://createstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html
7. TINY DECOR: http://tinydecorblog.com/blog/?p=3139
8. EMBROIDERY LIBRARY: http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/pdf/pr1328.pdf
9. CRANSTON VILLAGE: http://www.cranstonvillage.com/uploadedfiles/Bunny-and-Chick-Easter-Baskets.pdf
10. ORANGE FLOWER PATTERNS: http://orangeflowerpatterns.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-basket.html
11. SEW MAMA SEW: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=5588
Check that you have the paper size set as “A4” and not “A4 Borderless” and the scaling …
Keep an eye out at thrift stores, ebay, and garage sales. Many people sell the machine…
Some patterns will only be in German and good thing that Google Translate is around or …
ALL about Etsy
How to take your Etsy Shop to the Next Level: Boost Traffic and Sales
New at BurdaStyle Videos!
You’ll learn how to sew a fully lined jacket, a notched collar, buttoned cuffs, and much more!
Leopard print, stripes, and mod coats for fall.
Fashion & Trends
We’re counting down 10 of our favorite patterns in rock & roll leather. suede, and denim!
Member Project of the Week
Lace, freshwater pearls, and a high low hem add up to one stunning dress!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.