With Easter right around the corner I thought I would share these wonderful sites that have tutorials for fabric baskets. Try one or try them all and then post your results in the “Projects” section. Have fun!
1. MODA BAKE SHOP: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/fabric-easter-basket.html
2. PINK PENGUINE BLOG: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html
6. CREATE STUDIO: http://createstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html
7. TINY DECOR: http://tinydecorblog.com/blog/?p=3139
8. EMBROIDERY LIBRARY: http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/pdf/pr1328.pdf
9. CRANSTON VILLAGE: http://www.cranstonvillage.com/uploadedfiles/Bunny-and-Chick-Easter-Baskets.pdf
10. ORANGE FLOWER PATTERNS: http://orangeflowerpatterns.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-basket.html
11. SEW MAMA SEW: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=5588
It seems the manufacturer does not have your model’s manual on its site.
Check your Library. They should be there.
Is this still an option? I am in Delft region
Do any of you have an instruction manual for the BL3-407? We can not get our machine to…
Meg's Magazine Mash Up 2014
Check out Meg's latest mash up and see other BurdaStyle member's variations!
Sporty dresses, oversized cardigans, and easy tops in jersey and knits.
Pattern of the Week
This boho lace top is the perfect piece to start wearing this time of year.
NEW on BurdaStyle Videos!
Becky MacKinnon will guide you through each step of sewing the stylish BurdaStyle Crossover Pant
How to Grow Your Creative Business: Expand Your Portfolio and Reach a New Market
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.