With Easter right around the corner I thought I would share these wonderful sites that have tutorials for fabric baskets. Try one or try them all and then post your results in the “Projects” section. Have fun!
1. MODA BAKE SHOP: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/fabric-easter-basket.html
2. PINK PENGUINE BLOG: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html
6. CREATE STUDIO: http://createstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html
7. TINY DECOR: http://tinydecorblog.com/blog/?p=3139
8. EMBROIDERY LIBRARY: http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/pdf/pr1328.pdf
9. CRANSTON VILLAGE: http://www.cranstonvillage.com/uploadedfiles/Bunny-and-Chick-Easter-Baskets.pdf
10. ORANGE FLOWER PATTERNS: http://orangeflowerpatterns.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-basket.html
11. SEW MAMA SEW: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=5588
2 Posts Sign in to add a post
I understood that the first US BurdaStyle quarterly issue came with some code to access…
How many replies does this post need to be implimented? This is an awesome idea!
Burda has a video class you can watch on grading up or down any size if you want to pay…
you can grade the pattern if you take the difference needed for the size you want….