With Easter right around the corner I thought I would share these wonderful sites that have tutorials for fabric baskets. Try one or try them all and then post your results in the “Projects” section. Have fun!
1. MODA BAKE SHOP: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/fabric-easter-basket.html
2. PINK PENGUINE BLOG: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html
6. CREATE STUDIO: http://createstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html
7. TINY DECOR: http://tinydecorblog.com/blog/?p=3139
8. EMBROIDERY LIBRARY: http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/pdf/pr1328.pdf
9. CRANSTON VILLAGE: http://www.cranstonvillage.com/uploadedfiles/Bunny-and-Chick-Easter-Baskets.pdf
10. ORANGE FLOWER PATTERNS: http://orangeflowerpatterns.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-basket.html
11. SEW MAMA SEW: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=5588
Keep an eye out at thrift stores, ebay, and garage sales. Many people sell the machine…
Some patterns will only be in German and good thing that Google Translate is around or …
This is the member who keeps spamming new BurdaStyle posts. http://www.burdastyle.com/p…
Fashion & Trends
We’re counting down 10 of our favorite patterns in rock & roll leather. suede, and denim!
How to work with Leather, Hardware and Distressed Denim: Fundamental Details of Alternative Fashion
Member Project of the Week
Lace, freshwater pearls, and a high low hem add up to one stunning dress!
Bright colors and cute animals decorate these dresses and shorts.
Fashion & Trends
Steal Cameron Diaz's effortless California girl look.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.