With Easter right around the corner I thought I would share these wonderful sites that have tutorials for fabric baskets. Try one or try them all and then post your results in the “Projects” section. Have fun!
1. MODA BAKE SHOP: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/03/fabric-easter-basket.html
2. PINK PENGUINE BLOG: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/05/tutorial-fabric-basket.html
6. CREATE STUDIO: http://createstudio.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-basket-tutorial.html
7. TINY DECOR: http://tinydecorblog.com/blog/?p=3139
8. EMBROIDERY LIBRARY: http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/pdf/pr1328.pdf
9. CRANSTON VILLAGE: http://www.cranstonvillage.com/uploadedfiles/Bunny-and-Chick-Easter-Baskets.pdf
10. ORANGE FLOWER PATTERNS: http://orangeflowerpatterns.blogspot.com/2008/08/fabric-basket.html
11. SEW MAMA SEW: http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/?p=5588
2 Posts Sign in to add a post
NObody seems to listen to us when we give this feedback Susie, you have to struggle on …
It doesn’t look too difficult. You could find a normal straight skirt pa…
I have a Burda “easy fashion” E 971 tunics pattern. It might be it?
I guess that if you use them as a decoration (for example as “fake buttons” …
http://www.kentontrimmings.co.uk . Available at very good price 10 metres for under £10…