Are you less than happy with your sleeves? Are there always little puckers in the sleeve caps that make you crazy? Do you rip out and restitch your sleeves many times before they look more or less OK? Is one sleeve always perfect and the other one not so much?
Would you love to know how to set-in a sleeve beautifully, first time, every time? If this is where you want to be, this web seminar can get you there.
We’re so excited to have Sewing on the Edge blogger Barbara Emodi presenting Thursday’s live web Seminar, The Secrets of Sewing Beautiful Sleeves: Set-In, Shirt, and Raglan Sleeves. In this Thursday’s live webinar, Barbara will guide us through the challenges of inserting sleeves. She has some great tips and tricks for anyone who wants to know how to set-in a sleeve beautifully on the first time, every time!
Can’t attend? No problem, each registrant receives a recording of the event.
What You’ll Learn:
- How the set-in sleeve fits into the context of different sleeve types and what makes it special
- Why some fabrics are born to be set-in and why some aren’t, and how to compensate for these differences
- Two great ways to add ease stitching to a sleeve
- The all-time best way in the world to make your sleeve fit the armhole perfectly
- How to sew in a sleeve
- How to finish pressing a sleeve
- The question of sleeve heads and when they might be a good idea
- Why rotating the sleeve in the armhole may just give you the fit you want
- How to sew raglan and shirt sleeves
Have a question about a specific technique? There will be a Q&A session at the end of the web seminar where you can ask Barbara any questions you have, and no question goes unanswered!
Can’t attend the live webinar? Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the event, any downloads or resources referenced during the webinar, and will have the ability to ask any follow-up questions.
Hope to see you all there!