During this live web seminar, you’ll learn how to apply the elements & principles to your personal garment design Read more here!
If you select patterns, fabrics, and trims to create your own custom clothing, you are a fashion designer! Many sewists have mastered the nuts and bolts of garment construction, but lack confidence in creating garments that are flattering. In this live webinar, you will learn more about the elements and principles of design, color theory, basic garment silhouettes, as well as ways to add interesting design details to your garments.
Creating garments that are aesthetically pleasing, stylish, and wearable for your unique style and body shape is definitely a skill that can be acquired over time, and it does take practice! If you feel many of your creations lack that “certain something”, this webinar will help you identify some of the right questions to ask before you purchase patterns, fabric, and trims for your next project.
This content is for all sewists who want to learn more about design theory, and how to improve the “wow” factor for their garments!
You will learn:
- Elements of design
- Principles of design
- Color theories
- Silhouettes of fashion designs
- Garment styling & details
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who sews garments
- Anyone who wants to learn more about design theories
- nyone who is looking for inspiration for design techniques
- This web seminar is for anyone who wants to start exploring the vast world of design. No special skills required! Click here to sign up and Start to understand how to apply the elements & principles to your personal garment design!