The only thing that could be more fun than wearing lingerie is sewing it for yourself! Learn all about the right patterns, fabrics, and sewing techniques. Meg will cover everything you need to know in Thursday’s web seminar!
Step outside your sewing comfort zone with this web seminar and see new sewing styles, and also learn to work with lingerie sewing patterns. Meg is excited to share her flare for sewing lingerie and how she customizes the pattern design and achieves a great fit, she’ll also demonstrate start to finish how to sew BurdaStyle’s sewing pattern Bra and Knickers
What You’ll Learn:
- Various garment categories of lingerie (slip, bra, panties, etc.)
- Fabric and lace selection
- Lingerie notions available and how to apply and incorporate in your pattern
- Selecting thread and elastic
- Step by Step how to sew BurdaStyle’s sewing pattern Bra and Knickers
- Altering the lingerie sewing pattern style and size
Who Should Attend:
- Sewers looking to expand their knowledge of lingerie sewing fabrics and techniques
- Designers wanting to know about lingerie construction
Have a question about a specific technique? There will be a Q&A session at the end of the web seminar where you can ask Meg any questions you have, and no question goes unanswered!
Can’t attend the live web seminar? Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the event in a thank-you email that goes out on the Thursday after the live event, along any downloads or resources referenced during the web seminar, and will have the ability to ask any follow-up questions via email.
Hope to see you all there!