Modifying patterns with different types of fabrics can be tricky, but we will also cover some great notions to add for ease of mind in making sure you’re fashionably fabulous! Read more here!
Love what the celebrities are wearing? Have a favorite designer you’d like to mimic it’s style? How about finding what style lines fit your body shape? Do you love to sew? How about making custom clothing? Well no need to worry because you can take a basic pattern and turn it into the fashion forward piece in no time.
Designers maybe your inspiration or maybe a celebrity fashion outing caught your eye well we can bring that to life with a couple adjustments. Not to mention some great tips on certain styles that each body shape best compliments. Modifying patterns with different types of fabrics can be tricky but we will also cover some great notions to add for ease of mind in making sure you’re fashionably fabulous.
This web seminar is for sewers who are familiar with pattern reading and have experience with pattern terminology. This web seminar will cover different styles and body shapes to mimic styles using popular fashion trends and common knit fabrics.We will demonstrate basic styles that require little or no experience in pattern making. We will be using BurdaStyle patterns has an example to show the modifications.
What you will learn:
- How to compare your body type to a perfect style
- How to alter the patterns to fit to fashion trendy styles
- How to add certain notions to save time in darts and zippers
- How to create your own style with different fabrics
Who should attend:
- Sewers who want to add their own designs and style
- Sewers who want to understand how styles work with different body types
- Sewers who want to learn about fabrics that can mimic styles and perfect fit
- Sewers who want to work modifying patterns easy