Interested in starting your own business? Register for Thursday’s web seminar on creating a business policy that works for you!
If you’re interested in starting your own business, or even if you already own your own business, you might have the business plan details together, but aren’t sure how to entirely compile one of the most important documents in any business – your business policy. Whether you have an etsy shop or a brick and mortar store, a business policy establishes the rules and regulations of your business.
<A business policy simply serves as your roadmap when sewing for any client. It helps to ensure a safe arrival to the end goal, which is the delivery of a great product and a happy client. Without a well-defined and outlined business policy, you can open yourself up to all sorts of problems. Register for this web seminar to learn how to build a business policy from scratch!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to organize your sewing goals and actions within your business policy
- Invaluable information on developing and outlining your business policy
- How to define the sewing services you will offer
- Helpful information on learning how to price your goods and services
- Tips and helpful advice on fostering good client interactions.
- How to create healthy client boundaries
- How your business policy “keeps you out of hot water"
- How your business policy “grows” with new client experiences.
- Tips on providing excellent customer service that will keep your customers returning
- How to safely navigate instances of conflict if they arise
- Tips on how to get paid what you’re worth
This web seminar is going to be PACKED with useful how-to’s! Click here to register!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone that currently has a business and would like to gain additional helpful insights to expand their current business policy.
- Anyone who is exploring the idea of sewing for others and how to properly get organized for it!
Have a question about a specific technique? There will be a Q&A session at the end of the web seminar where you can ask Victoria any questions you have, and no question goes unanswered!
Can’t attend the live web seminar? Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the event in next Monday’s thank-you email, along any downloads or resources referenced during the web seminar, and will have the ability to ask any follow-up questions via email.
Hope to see you all there!