Create this easy-to-wear, easy-to-make jacket based on 3 basic body measurements.
We’re excited for Monday’s web seminar with Linda Reynolds from Simply Sewing Studio. She is going to demonstrate how to create 3 variations of a trendy kimono jacket based on 3 basic body measurements.
Register here for Monday, October 28th’s live web seminar on Creating a Kimono-Style Jacket at 2pm EST | 7pm GMT. Can’t attend? No problem, each registrant receives a recording of the event.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create an easy, yet versatile kimono-style jacket without the need of a pattern
- The 3 basic body measurements that are all you need to create the garment
- Three different versions of the jacket – one for the day, party and casual wear/li>
- What basic sewing techniques are needed to finish seams
- Ways to vary and customize the design
Have a question about a specific technique? There will be a Q&A session at the end of the web seminar where you can ask Linda any questions you have, and no question goes unanswered!
Can’t attend the live web seminar? Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the event, any downloads or resources referenced during the web seminar, and will have the ability to ask any follow-up questions.
Hope to see you all there!