Drafting patterns on dress form versus draping is totally different. Let us show you the easiest and quickest way to do both! Sign up here for Top Tips for Drafting Patterns Using Dress Form and Draping!
Do you love to sew? How about wearing a piece that fits YOU perfectly? The key to a perfectly fitting garment is to start with drafting your pattern to create the perfect match. Drafting patterns on dress form versus draping is totally different. Let us show you the easiest and quickest way to do both!
Learning the real techniques from how the designers in the fashion industry do it!
During this live web seminar, you’ll learn the real difference between drafting patterns on dress form versus draping and great ways to draft patterns easy and quick. Plus, the all-time best method to make draft patterns that will allow you easy access for grading if needed! This content is for the more advanced sewer who is comfortable using drafting tools and is used to working with sewing patterns.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to compare your body measurement to the patterns
- How to alter the pattern in length and width
- How to draft basic tops and dresses
- How to combine two different techniques
Who Should Attend:
- Sewers who are looking to learn how to use both techniques
- Sewers who want to learn advanced tips
- Sewers who want to challenge themselves
Sign up for Monday’s Web Seminar: Top Tips for Drafting Patterns Using Dress Form and Draping here