Are you frustrated by working really hard on your garments but not quite getting that polished look? Learn a number of easy techniques in Monday’s Web Seminar! Sign up here!
Do you enjoy sewing but want better results? Are you frustrated by working really hard on your garments but not quite getting that polished look? Learn a number of easy techniques and tools that will help you effectively improve your sewing with minimal effort! We will look at some ways to get sharper collar points, use detailing for great impact, learn how to hem skirts and pants to make you look slimmer!, and other useful tricks. 20 tips and tricks are included in this useful web seminar.
This web seminar is for sewists at all levels who want to add designer details to their work.
What You’ll Learn:
- 20 techniques and tips to turn your work from good to great.
- The importance and use of underlinings, shaped hemming, collar points, etc.
- Adding functional designer details – use of ribbon in collars, cuffs, hems, etc.; designer buttonholes.
Who Should Attend:
- Sewists who want to achieve more professional, designer, results.
- Sewists who struggle with important skills like perfect collar points, hemming, underlining, etc.
- Sewists of all skill sets who want to kick it up to the next level.
Sign up for Tailoring Tips and Tricks Here!