If you want to share your passion for sewing with others through your own business, this web seminar will outline the clear steps to take right now. Read more here!
Do you have a passion for sewing? Are you interested in teaching others? Would you like to create a business based on your interests and hobbies? This live web seminar will walk you through the practical steps of turning your love of sewing into a successful, growing sewing school. It doesn’t matter where you live, and it doesn’t matter what your resources are. You’ll learn how to develop a curriculum, how to create a brand, how to get your first students, how to hire the right staff, and how to grow your business across multiple locations and into the digital arena.
Denise Wild started teaching classes in her Toronto apartment in 2004 and has grown those classes into The Sewing Studio New York, a 3000-square-foot space in the heart of Manhattan. She constantly encourages others to follow their dreams and do what they love, and has put together a concise plan of action. If you’re hoping to start your own business from your passion, you won’t want to miss this web seminar!
What you will learn:
- How to create your own curriculum
- How to create and grow your brand
- How to promote and market your new business
- Tips for hiring and training the right people
- How to continually grow your business
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in turning their hobby into a business
- Sewers looking for another source of income
- Entrepreneurial minds who want guidance and a concise plan
- Curious sewers who are considering starting a business and working for themselves