This week, we bring you a collection of adorable kids’ sewing patterns that some of us here in the office like so much, we even wish they made them in adult sizes, too. Many of these styles are great for the flower girl or the ring bearer at your wedding. Alternatively, they could work great for First Communion, graduation, or your next special birthday celebration.
1. Collared Dress 02/2012 #141: This cute girl’s dress pattern is perfect for fancy outings. We love the sweet back bow detail and cute 50s-style collar.
2. Long Pleated Dress 02/2012 #142: Add a petticoat to this full skirted silhouette to create volume. Any little girl would feel like a princess wearing this long pleated dress.
3. Long Sleeve Bohemian Dress 02/2012 #144: Perfect for the hippie flower child. Add lace trim to this look for the ultimate free-spirited bohemian effect.
4. Girl’s Jacket 02/2012 #139: An elegant jacket for the little lady. This cute snap front jacket pairs well with any dress.
5. Long Dress Coat 02/2012 #140: The Peter Pan collar detail sweetens up this simple dress coat and adds a touch of elegance to a little girl’s wardrobe.
6. Suit Jacket 02/2012 #137: Let’s hear it for the boy! Make this versatile suit jacket in a lightweight wool for a well-dressed, classic look.
7. Suit Trousers 02/2012 #138: Pair the suit jacket with these boy’s trousers. They have classic styling and would work well for any special occasion.