In Monday’s Web Seminar learn how to jungle being the sewer, designer, customer service and marketing department without feeling overwhelmed. Sign up for Sewing for Customers!
Do you love to sew? How about making custom clothing? You have the creativity, skill and passion to sew but now you are ready to sell it to the world.
Perhaps it’s to the local community or online you want to be able to understand how to deal with customers and the requests. Learning how to jungle being the sewer, designer, customer service and marketing department without feeling overwhelmed.This content is for people who love to sew and want to begin selling or sewing for others where they gain profits from their talents of fashion.
Can’t attend the live web seminar? Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the event in a thank-you email that goes out on the Thursday after the live event, along any downloads or resources referenced during the web seminar, and will have the ability to ask any follow-up questions via email.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to compare your body measurement to the patterns
- How to alter the pattern in length and width
- How to rotate and move a dart
- How to combine sizes
- How to grade up and down pattern sizes
Who Should Attend:
- Sewers who want to start selling
- Sewers who want to organize the business side of fashion
- Sewers who want to learn the basic of pricing garments
- Sewers who need knowledge in Custom made service guidelines.
- Sewers looking for resources to learn the business
Have a question about a specific technique? There will be a Q&A session at the end of the web seminar where you can ask Alicia any questions you have, and no question goes unanswered!