In this web seminar you will learn what to look for and how to find potential garments to refashion to confidently bring new life to second hand clothes! Don’t miss out on Monday’s web seminar!
Would you like to join in the fun of one of the most exciting movements in sewing today?
Do you have a closet full of ill-fitting, outdated clothing? Have you ever thought of recreating thrift shop clothes into something new, but you didn’t know where to start? Then this is the web seminar for you.
Refashioning really is for everyone. You don’t have to be an accomplished sewer or even a fashion designer to create your own unique wardrobe for very little money. All you need is the basic knowledge of how to use a sewing machine. You will be ready to look at a piece of unfashionable clothing, see it’s potential to create something new and modern for yourself
What you will Learn:
- Reasons why refashioning is one of the most exciting movements in sewing today
- Where to find inspiration
- How to find great pieces at the thrift store
- How to organize your stash
- How to get over the fear of making that first cut
- How to bring new life to second hand clothes
- How to refashion a too small dress into a dress made just for you
Who Should Attend:
- Sewers who want to try something new and different
- Sewers who want to create unique and original garments for very little money
- Sewers who want to have perfectly fitting clothes
Have a question about a specific technique? There will be a Q&A session at the end of the web seminar where you can ask Meg any questions you have, and no question goes unanswered!
Can’t attend the live web seminar? Everyone who registers will receive a recording of the event in a thank-you email that goes out on the Thursday after the live event, along any downloads or resources referenced during the web seminar, and will have the ability to ask any follow-up questions via email.
Don’t miss your chance to bring new life to secondhand clothes!