This course teaches you the necessary steps in creating a Customer Collage & Concept board that are used to design your own fashion collection. Read more here!
Do you love to ‘collage’ or make idea boards? You’ll learn the standard in printing large images and file management. Using video examples, I’ll show you a few techniques to make your board look professional. I also provide you with several exercises to get in the heads of your customer.
Course Level: This course is for beginners and people who want to learn Photoshop basics to create presentation boards.
Course Materials Needed: This course is for beginners and people who want to learn Photoshop basics to create presentation boards.
This online course is designed to fit into even the busiest of schedules! This course has no set meeting time. You can sign in and read the material, watch the videos, complete and submit assignments, and participate in discussions on a timetable that fits your needs! This course will consists of two, one-week session. Each session includes an online lecture as well as a assignment that will be submitted to the instructor for private review, along with various additional creative exercises and supplements!
What you will learn:
- How to understand your Target Customer
- How to interpret Fashion Trend research
- How to create a Customer Collage and Concept Board
- Where to source inspirational images online
- How to build a presentation board in Photoshop
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in fashion design
- Designers who want to learn to think like their customer