‘Tis the season for cute tights and leggings, and our expert is here to show you how to make your very own pair from start to finish in this week’s new BurdaStyle video!
Check out our newest video here: How to Make a Pair of Leggings.
In this video tutorial, Meg demonstrates how to make the Carol Leggings pattern. You’ll learn the correct order in which to sew them, as well as all the sewing techniques you’ll need to finish them off like a pro!
- You want to make a pair of leggings
- You want to learn more about sewing with stretch fabrics
- You want to learn how a pair of pants are put together
- How to cut out the legging pattern
- The step-by-step sewing process for the leggings
- What machine to use to sew the leggings
- Different techniques for working with stretch fabrics
- How to sew the elastic waistband into the waistline
- How to finish the waistband elastic with a coverstitch machine
- How to hem the leggings with a coverstitch machine
With new technique and tutorial videos added weekly, BurdaStyle Videos has all the sewing, fashion, and DIY inspiration and instruction you’ll ever need, so check us out!
Get access to a library of high quality instructional sewing videos, starting as low as $19.99 a month for everything from sewing fundamentals to advanced tutorials and techniques from our experts. You can stream the videos on your PC or Mac computer, or take it on the go with the latest generation iPhone, Kindle Fire, iPod Touch and iPad. You can even watch BurdaStyle videos on your living room TV, from an iPhone or iPad with AirPlay & the latest AppleTV!