Check out this week’s newest BurdaStyle Video, How to Serge in the Round and Serge Off for a demonstration on how to serge circular openings, like hems, cuffs, and waistlines!
Preview this week’s video here:
Want to see more sewing tutorials like this? Click here to subscribe and get unlimited streaming of this video and our entire video tutorial library, PLUS new videos added each week, for just $19.99 a month!
This video demonstration is great if you’re looking for a hemming technique to use with your serger to sew cute cuffs and waistlines! Click here to get the full tutorial.
- You want to learn how to serge a closed circle
- You’re new to serging and are looking to add more skills to your repertoire
- You’ve tried serging a circular opening and it ends in a mess
- You’re looking for another hemming technique
- What fabric needs to be trimmed in order for you to serge in the round
- How to start a serge in the middle of a circular raw edge
- What “serging off” means and how to do it
- How to finish a serge in the round
With new technique and tutorial videos added weekly, BurdaStyle Videos has all the sewing, fashion, and DIY inspiration and instruction you’ll ever need, so check us out!
Get access to a library of high quality instructional sewing videos, starting as low as $19.99 a month for everything from sewing fundamentals to advanced tutorials and techniques from our experts. You can stream the videos on your PC or Mac computer, or take it on the go with the latest generation iPhone, Kindle Fire, iPod Touch and iPad. You can even watch BurdaStyle videos on your living room TV, from an iPhone or iPad with AirPlay & the latest AppleTV!