DEADLINE EXTENDED: Enter by July 16th 11:59 EST. We are excited to launch our next Member Model Challenge for our Asymmetric Dress!
Our second pattern that we need you help with is our Asymmetric Designer Dress. So what we need from our talented member sewers is to make this dress pattern, photograph it, and upload to BurdaStyle.com. Then if YOUR dress project is chosen, YOU get to be the face of this BurdaStyle.com exclusive pattern! Your dress will appear as the main image for the pattern in our pattern store and we will link to your member profile in the pattern description. Inspire other members to make this pattern as well!
Here is a link to this one shoulder dress pattern perfect for this time of year and also flattering on a variety of silhouettes. For the contest YOU get to determine the fabric and color/prints you want to use… it is like you are the designer.
- This contest is open to ALL our members!
- Contestant will be required to purchase the pattern from our pattern store link here
- Member will sew the dress with no outer construction changes (removing / add seamlines etc.)
- Member will photograph the dress project and upload to our projects page with Member Model Challenge somewhere in the title and linking to the Asymmetric Designer Dress pattern
- The top THREE dress projects chosen by the BurdaStyle.com team will be put in a contest gallery to be voted on BY YOU!
Get creative BurdaStylers, and start your sewing machines!
DEADLINE EXTENDED: enter by Wednesday July 16th 11:59 PM EST.
In order to be considered for the contest you will need to upload your project by Wednesday July 16th 11:59 PM EST. On Thursday July 17th the BurdaStyle.com team will determine the top three dress projects and they will be up for YOU to vote on. Voting will close Tuesday July 22nd at 11:59 PM EST and the winner will be announced Wednesday July 23rd and their dress photography will be uploaded as the main image for the pattern.
We will be looking for dresses that have good photography / styling, quality construction, and best choice of fabric. Don’t be afraid to panel fabrics and prints and add embellishments too!