In this week’s new BurdaStyle Video, learn how to sew the Starburst Skirt!
In this video, Denise Wild will guide you through the construction of the BurdaStyle Starburst Skirt from start to finish. She’ll show you how to transfer the detailed markings from the pattern to fabric and accurately position the pleats. You’ll learn useful techniques for sewing and finishing the seams of stretch fabrics, as well as the different machines and stitches used for sewing knits.
- You want to add a stylish, flattering skirt to your wardrobe
- You have never sewn pleats before
- You are new to sewing with knits
- You aren’t sure how to finish a stretch seam
- How to read and transfer complicated pattern markings to your fabric
- How to accurately prepare a pleated seam
- Specific stitch setting to use for sewing knits
- How to sew and finish knits using a serger and coverstitch machine
Get the Starburst Video Here for $16.99!