[Update 11/21/2011] – Congratulations to nellyvdb for winning this contest!
After receiving such an amazing response from their previous Comment to Win, the kind folks over at Dritz is offering another one of their cool dress forms.
We love using Dritz tools and notions, and gave some to member Sara Moskovitz for her to try, as well. Take a look at her mitered corner tutorial, made using the OmniEdge Ruler, Tailor’s Chalk, Petite Press™ Mini Iron and Omnigrid® Mat (18" X 24").
Now, until Monday, November 21st at 12 p.m. (EST), Dritz is giving away one of their amazing “My Double Deluxe (Small)” dress forms". Here are all the great features it has:
- Designed to fit pants plus all other types of garments (gowns , dresses, suits & skirts).
- Off-set center pole for hanging pants
- Shaped hips -bottom & thighs for fitting pants
- Longer pole to accommodate taller women – wedding dresses & evening gowns
- Extended shoulders for supporting & setting in sleeves
- 12 Rotating dial wheels at bust – waist & hips
- Adjustments can be made in precise increments
- Adjustable back waist length
- Adjustable neck with pin cushion
- Pin Hem Marker
- Foam-backed nylon cover for easy pinning & marking.
Sounds cool, right?! To enter, answer the following: What was your very first sewing project, and how old were you when you tackled it?
Please note: If selected as a winner, any personal information you provide to receive your prize in this giveaway is subject to the sponsor’s privacy rules. These may differ from BurdaStyle’s rules, so please review the rules before entering your information. BurdaStyle is not responsible for the handling of your data in connection with this giveaway.