[Update 11/14/2011] – Congratulations to mad14kt, who was randomly selected to win this dress form!
Dritz has an amazing selection of sewing notions, trims and tools that any seamstress or seamster would love.
Now, until Monday, November 14th, Dritz is giving away one of their amazing “My Double Deluxe (Small)” dress forms. Here are all the great features it has:
- Designed to fit pants plus all other types of garments (gowns , dresses, suits & skirts).
- Off-set center pole for hanging pants
- Shaped hips -bottom & thighs for fitting pants
- Longer pole to accommodate taller women – wedding dresses & evening gowns
- Extended shoulders for supporting & setting in sleeves
- 12 Rotating dial wheels at bust – waist & hips
- Adjustments can be made in precise increments
- Adjustable back waist length
- Adjustable neck with pin cushion
- Pin Hem Marker
- Foam-backed nylon cover for easy pinning & marking.
Sounds cool, right?! To enter, answer the following: What’s your most treasured tool or notion in your sewing basket?
Please note: If selected as a winner, any personal information you provide to receive your prize in this giveaway is subject to the sponsor’s privacy rules. These may differ from BurdaStyle’s rules, so please review the rules before entering your information. BurdaStyle is not responsible for the handling of your data in connection with this giveaway.