Well it’s happened again, Father’s Day is right around the corner and I don’t have the perfect gift for my dad. Luckily, BurdaStyle has 10 quick and easy projects for Father’s day.
- For the hot summer days, nothing could be better than a Pete T Shirt
- And the Andrew Cardigan makes the cool summer nights comfortable and cozy
- Don’t have time to make a shirt? Embroider an awesome design on your dad’s ready made shirt using these: Knot stitch and Chain stitch
- Classic and easy, the tried and true Father’s day gift, whip him up an Osman Tie.
- Gave him a regular old tie last year? Want something different? Old school style or black tie event, it’s timeless. The David Bow Tie is a great gift.
- Dad’s often get together to hang out by the grill. Make your dad an easy BBQ Apron and Oven Mitts
- Create a coustom mouse pad and wrist rest to make working at a computer and sitting at the office a little easier.
- My dad travels all the time, it’s something in our DNA, we just can’t help it. With that much traveling a simple Travel Wallet can be incredibly useful.
- When he does travel, he never leaves home without his Dopp Kit. Make one for your dad today!
- And lastly, create a fun, personal and unique hat from an old T shirt
I hope these ideas have helped you figure out the perfect gift for your dad. Happy Father’s Day to all of you great dads out there.