1. Where are you from and/or where do you live?
I’m from Germany and live in Bavaria.
2. What was the 1st thing you made? How did you start sewing?
Like every child I sewed some easy things at primary school, for example cushions. But I only started sewing clothes one year ago at a sewing class where I made a skirt and a coat. But the sewing process took so long so I got sick of them and haven’t finished them yet.
3. What role does sewing play in your life?
It plays a very big part in my life as I always seem to be thinking about how to sew something or what to do next. I sometimes even cannnot fall asleep at night when I’m in the middle of a project and it won’t get off my mind.
4. What is your favorite and what is your least favorite thing about sewing?
My favorite thing is to find new projects and the right fabric for them and also to alter patterns. The thing I dislike the most is when the whole process of sewing just doesn’t seem to come to an end and all this little details have to be done to get a good result.
5. If you could make something for anyone who would it be and what would you make?
I’ve sewn some pajama pants for my sisters. But at the moment I wouldn’t dare to make anything else for another person. I don’t have enough practice for that.
6. What are you looking for on our site? What do you think should be improved and what do you really like?
Every week I look forward to the newest pattern and I really appreciate all the how tos from which you can learn a lot of new techniques. It would be good if the posting dates were shown for every creations.
7. What is your motto?
Am I bovvered?