The Sewalong MiniChallenge deadline has been extended!
BurdaStyle is so sorry about the problems with image upload over the weekend! We understand that many of you were unable to upload your creations and How Tos, and especially your MiniChallenge entries. Therefore, we have extended the deadline for the posting of your entries.
All MiniChallenge entries must be uploaded to the site by the end of today, Monday, March 17, before 11:59 pm, U.S. Eastern Time.
Just for a refresher, here are the rules again.
• You need to be a registered member to take part.
• You must use the Sidonie skirt pattern.
• You must upload your creation into the new ‘Mini Challenge’ category by March 15th.
• When you upload your creation you must give a detailed description of how you made your version of the skirt, the alterations you may have made and materials used etc.
• How-to’s and pattern alterations are encouraged and may earn you Brownie points!
The mini challenge will be judged by you the members.
Voting will still begin tomorrow, Tuesday the 18th of March, and run through Thursday. When voting you should take the following into consideration:
• Creativity and variation
• Difference in appearance from original
• Skills and techniques used
• And of course your favourite!
• You can vote once only
Can’t wait to see the rest of the creations!
If you are still having any troubles uploading your creation, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We will do everything we can to help out!
For official rules, please see here.